If you would love to learn more about newborn photography and how to run a newborn photography business then this workshop is for you!
Our Newborn Photography Workshops are now available to photographers Australia wide who are looking to fine tune their posing techniques or who aim to narrow their business towards newborns and babies under the age of one. It is an intensive two day workshop covering the following;
- Using natural light
- Studio set up
- Newborn safety
- Newborn posing and composition – including the hanging sling pose, the heads-up pose and posing with parents/siblings
- Set changes and session flow
- Session styling
- Camera technique – how to get it right in camera
- Marketing – how to attract clients and how to keep them coming back
- Our preferred suppliers – you will have the opportunity to see and touch my range of products available to my clients
- Business strategies – including accounting programs, online proofing galleries and contracts
- Business etiquette – what to say to your clients and what not to do
- Pricing – how to price yourself to run a successful business
- Post processing with Photoshop and Lightroom – including creamy baby skin and composites for baby safe poses
- The in depth post-processing part of the course will be run by Carly of Bedrock Photography.
Manual shooting knowledge is assumed and basic photoshop knowledge would be beneficial.
Workshops are held in our Adelaide studio and available to students living 100km radius outside of Adelaide.
Each student will have the opportunity to photograph our baby models, take notes and ask questions. Lunch is provided on both days and all students are invited to a dinner on the first night with us, where we can further discuss what was learned on the first day and troubleshoot scenarios you have been faced with in the past.
So if you are ready to take the next step to becoming a Fine Art Newborn Photographer, please contact us to register! Our next workshop dates will be released on our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/RAWnewbornworkshops. If you are interested to find out more, please contact us by email and register.
Our classes are limited to 5 students to ensure all students receive adequate attention and all questions are answered, we have already had a huge response so seats won’t last!
Please email email@example.com to express your interest.
Out-take images courtesy of Carly from Bedrock Photography www.bedrockphotography.com.au